Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2016

'Wonderful Year' with bells!

These bells are so neat!  I love that they have a coordinating punch with them.  

This card is one that everyone joining me at my November monthly classes will be making!

The font & wording in the 'Wonderful Year' stamp set is really neat too.  I used the Real Red marker to make the lines here on this card front.

Check out the red rhinestone.  I used a Red Sharpie Marker & colored one of our Basic Rhinestones.

This is clean & simple card, but uses alot of little add on's to embellish it!

stamp sets:  'Wonderful Year' & 'Seasonal Bells'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Red Glimmer, Whisper White
designer paper:  Candy Cane Lane
ink:  Crumb Cake, Real Red
marker:  Real Red
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Bell Punch, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones (colored with a Red Sharpie Marker), Jingle Bell

+++++
It was a fun night of stamping with everyone that joined me!  I'm gearing up this morning to get things done & ready for everyone coming to stamp with me again this morning!  

This afternoon/evening I'll be cutting card stock for tomorrow's 2 stamp classes.  Kay & Norma are the hostesses for tomorrows classes!  I have a full weekend filled with lots of stamping!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment