Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

The Moose from 'Jolly Friends'!

OH my gosh.....he is clean, simple & so stinkin' cute!!  

This was one of the cards at my Holiday Extravaganza class.  When creating this card, I was just playing around with trying to not have to color with markers any more than I had to for his hat & decided if I stamped it onto colored card stock it worked perfectly!!  So I did it with his scarf too!
 stamp set:  'Jolly Friends' & 'Forever Evergreen'
card stock:  Basic Black, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips (yep- the scarf is fussy cut out with scissors).
++++++++
We enjoyed our evening with Brayden!  After he went to bed I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  I got some super cute cards created for my November monthly card classes.  I will be joining Brooke (as our hostess this month) & many others on Sunday afternoon to stamp with them & I can't wait!!

BUT- this morning Brayden & I are off to go to Manda's to get the boys ready for school.  I'll feed them all there & then take Brayden, Brody & Drake to school.  Trey & I have a few errands to run in town too while we are there.  I'll then head home to finish packing, as I'm off to Madison, Wisconsin soon, with several of my downline (Kathy, Betty, Lorraine & Cindy), plus Lynda, Christy, Tara & Kimberly (side- line demonstrators of mine).  Tara, Christy & I will be attending the Leaders event tonight & then all of us will be attending the On Stage event all day tomorrow!  We are super excited, as we'll be getting to see the New Occasions & Sale-a-bration Catalogs that go live to customers the first part of January!  I love Stampin' Up! events as I always come home with tons of new things to share with all of you!!  We'll be heading home tomorrow evening after the On Stage event, so I can finish getting ready for my class & attend it on Sunday with my N. Liberty gals! 

So- I'll be taking a couple days off of posting.....be sure you check back in on me on Monday morning to catch up lots of things that I'll have to share!! 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment