Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

'Star Light'

Here is a pretty card using the 'Star Light' stamp set & coordinating thinlits!

This card is one I created for my November monthly classes.

I have a big shout out....BLESS my wonderful husband (Deke) for being my helper!!  He cut all of these star images in the center out of the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper for me for all of my classes this past week!  Plus did some of the other Big Shot items for me too! 
stamp set:  'Star Light'
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer
ink:  Bermuda Bay
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
++++++

I have had a full weekend of stamping & it continues!!  I'm off early this morning for my monthly class in Hiawatha!  Looking forward to seeing everyone there & stamping!!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment