Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

'Petals & Posies'- a fun z fold card

Here is a fun z fold card....using my favorite set- 'Petals & Posies'.  Again.....these are just awesome words & I love this set!  I have used it tons & tons, creating lots of different cards & projects with it the past 3 months!
This is a simple, but a fun fold!  

stamp set:  'Petal & Posies'
card stock:  Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
ink:  Cajun Craze
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Gold Sequins, Fine Top Glue, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++
Today is another busy day on the go with the boys.  I'm off this morning to pick up Brayden & Masen.  And then we'll go to the Seeley home.  I'll get them all ready for school, their breakfast & take the 3 big boys to school & bring the 2 little ones home with me.
I'm hoping to get in to the dr today......I've been fighting this crud for 2 weeks now & I am sick & miserable.

Deke is off early to chore & he'll spend the morning in the office.  

Tonight is up in the air.....we'll see how I feel.  I need to make noodles & things for our Thanksgiving Dinner at my sisters.  If I don't feel better though, I'll be staying home all day on Thursday.

Gotta run.....I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment