Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

'Jar of Christmas' TREES!

Here is a clean & simple Christmas card.  It is oh sooooo pretty in person!  I love the sparkles of snow falling!

stamp sets:  'Jar of Cheer' & 'Merriest Wishes'
card stock:  Emerald Envy, Whisper White
ink:  Emerald Envy
other:  3/8" Silky Taffeta ribbon (Emerald Envy), 2" Circle Punch, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mica Flakes (White), Dimensionals
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with 6 little ones!  Brooklynn is very sweet & a good baby.  The boys loved her.  They all kept me going 100 mph though- that is forsure.  Oh my gosh....I know why I had kids young.  I was beat when they all left last night & I still had hours of work to do with switching hats & working on stamp stuff all night.  

This morning I'm off early to go pick up Brayden & Masen & head to Manda's to get their boys.  I'll feed them breakfast there & take Brayden to school & then head back out to our home for the day. 

Tonight when the boys leave I'll be burning the midnight oil again working on stamping stuff!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment