Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Here is my Christmas Pop Up Panel Card!

Oh gosh......I LOVE THIS CARD!  

Here is another one of my Pop Up Panel cards!  This is my Christmas one.  This card was one that I designed for my Holiday Extravaganza class.  It was a favorite card of many that made it at my class!  Isn't it super cute!! 

It looks hard!  But it really isn't.  I'll try to get pictures for a tutorial done in the next few weeks to share with all of you.  So check back later to see them. 

I've done lots of figuring it out in creating this card so that it isn't so complicated.  My life is crazy busy & I love new folds & new techniques- but they can't be too time consuming, as I don't that the 'extra' time to do them then.
I used the Candy Cane Suite here from the Holiday Catalog for this card!  Check out the cute front of the card!  It is super cute too!  This is just an awesome wow card!

Look at the little Gingerbread house from the Candy Cane Designer Paper.  

And the words- Just for You- are punched out from the set of words in the 'Candy Cane Christmas' stamp set.

stamp set:  'Candy Cane Christmas'
card stock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
designer paper:  Candy Cane Lane DSP (12x12)
ink:  Real Red, Crumb Cake
other:  Paper Snips, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones, Classic Label Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Tool
I did add some Clear Wink of Stella to the snow on the top of the Ginger Bread House too.....oh so cute!

Check out my Halloween Pop Up Panel Card HERE! 
My Halloween Pop Up Card turned out super cute too didn't it!  I am totally addicted to these fun fold cards.  I made another one that everyone joining me for my November monthly classes get to make!  I'll be posting it here on my blog sometime next week!!
+++++
Yesterday was a fun day with all of the boys.  We went to What Cheer to the bank & played in the park for awhile.  Who would have thought it is the 2nd week in November & we are still having beautiful fall weather!  Well we are sure enjoying it!!  The boys had a blast at the park.  I love hearing them squeal as they are playing!

Brayden & his brother Jacobi spent the late afternoon/evening with us.  We enjoyed them!  Jacobi just fits right in with our other boys.  

After Brayden & Jacobi left, Deke & I went to vote.  We saw several friends there & enjoyed visiting with them.

I then burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!!  

This morning Deke is off early to chore.   He is then headed out for the day of meetings.  He has a meeting this morning & then he has another meeting in Mount Pleasant this afternoon.  

I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  We have a few errands to run in town & then we'll head back home.  Tonight when the boys are all gone I'll be off to help Deke on the farm.  Tonight is my farmer night.  When I get in from the farm I'll be busy bee cutting card stock!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment