Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

'Hang Your Stockings'- gift card holder!

With the upcoming holidays we can all use one of these!!  Check out this cool gift card holder that I made.

It is clean & simple & so cute!

I used one of our medium Whisper White envelopes to make this!


How did I do that?
  • Fold the envelope in half 
  • Cut the envelope flap in half- on the folded seam
  • I used a corner rounder to round the 2 inside flap edges.
  • I then like & sealed the left side.
  • I left the right side open so that you can slide a gift card (or money) into it.
stamp set:   'Hang Your Stocking'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
designer paper: Presents & Pinecones DSP (12x12)
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Christmas Stocking Thinlits, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Mini Jingle Bell, Baker's Twine Trio Pack (Cherry Cobbler), Medium Whisper White Envelope
+++++
Yesterday I took the twins to school & Trey & I ran errands.  Deke stayed home with Trey after lunch for a little bit, before he went out to grind feed & work on the farm, so that I could run to the bank.  Masen was here in the afternoon for awhile with us & after school all of the boys were here.  When they went home last night I worked on farm & SU! bookwork.  

I am still fighting a terrible sore throat & cough.  My head just feels like it could explode.  I'm hoping we are all better soon.  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then he has an eye dr appointment.  I'm off early to go to Nathan & Sarah's to stay with their boys.  We'll then head to Manda's to pick up their boys.  I'll take Brayden to school & the rest of us will spend the day out our home.

Tonight after the boys go home I'm a farmer helping Deke with the pigs!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment