Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

'Hang Your Stocking'!

I love this background stamp- 'Merry Medley'!  I just added a little cut out stocking to go with it & made a clean & simple card! 
stamp sets:  'Hang Your Stocking' & 'Merry Medley'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
ink:  Marina Mist
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Christmas Stocking Thinlits, Thick White Twine, Perfect White Accents, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++++
I enjoyed a busy day with my boys yesterday.  Last night when they were all gone home I worked on stamping stuff!!

This morning I'm off to pick pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & spend my day with Trey & Masen.  Tonight is my farmer night helping Deke with the pigs. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment