Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

'Greetings from Santa' Crayon Resist technique!

Wow- check out this pretty wintery card here!!  I did the crayon resist technique here.  And than I added White Mica Flakes!  Isn't it pretty!  It just sparkles!
#141998- Trio pack (green, gold & white)= $9.00, page 41 in the Holiday Catalog.
stamp set:
card stock:
designer paper:
ink:
other:

This card was one I did for a monthly swap I'm in with some other demonstrator friends.  I hope they like it!  Check out the pile below!!
+++++
Yesterday was a long day!!  Poor Trey has been running a fever since Monday, so I he missed pre-school & I took him to the dr.  He had strep throat & got some meds.....so hope he will be feeling better soon.  Masen & Trey went with us.  All of the boys were really good, especially considering the appointment was at 1:15- right during our nap time!

Last night when the boys went home I went out & helped Deke with the pigs, as it was my farmer night.  I then burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff!  The past month has been super busy for me & I'm just beat!  I slept like a rock, for the little time that I was in bed. 

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day!  When they all go home tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock!!

Gotta run.....I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment