stamp set: 'Paisleys & Petals'
card stock: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede & Very Vanilla
designer paper: Petals & Paisley's Specialty DSP
ink: Cajun Crazy
other: Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Kraft Rope Trim, Dimensionals
I used a 12" Chipboard wreath that I purchased at a craft store.
I cut 26-27 12 x 1 1/2" DSP strips. You can flag each end with the banner triple punch before or after you put them around the wreath. I found that if you wrap them around the wreath & then punch both ends together they match perfectly!
1. Wrap DSP strip around wreath.
2. Using Banner Triple Punch- flag both ends by punch them at the same time.
3. Stick together/using Multipurpose Glue to hold bottom 1" - 1 1/2" together on the flagged ends.
4. I put all strips on as you over lap them just a tiny bit.
5. Once I had them almost all on I went back through & spaced them evenly & put a tiny drop of Multipurpose Glue underneath the edge of each flagged banner to stick it to the one next to it.
(You could also maybe just put a little glue dot underneath them too by putting the glue dot on the end of your paper piercing tool or something to slide it underneath.)
I also made a Halloween Wreath that is similar to my fall one.
You can read about it BY CLICKING HERE!
+++++++Yesterday was a busy day with work & boys! It was about 7:30 last night when the boys were all gone. I then burnt the midnight oil placing orders & connecting with my hostesses from the past few days of stampin' parties that I had done.
Deke is off early this morning to chore & head to another meeting. I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day. Tonight when they leave I'll be a farmer, working outside with Deke. We sell 2 loads of hogs tonight. The first semi won't be here until about midnight- so it is going to be a late night & a short night of sleep for us.
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!