Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Check out my fall Banner Wreath!

Check out my fall wreath!  I used the 'Paisleys & Petals' stamp set & coordinating Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Paper, along with the Gold Foil & Copper Foil Sheets!

stamp set:  'Paisleys & Petals'
card stock:  Cajun Craze, Soft Suede & Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Petals & Paisley's Specialty DSP
ink:  Cajun Crazy
other:  Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals, Kraft Rope Trim, Dimensionals
How did I do that?

I used a 12" Chipboard wreath that I purchased at a craft store.  

I cut 26-27 12 x 1 1/2" DSP strips.  You can flag each end with the banner triple punch before or after you put them around the wreath.  I found that if you wrap them around the wreath & then punch both ends together they match perfectly!

1. Wrap DSP strip around wreath.
2. Using Banner Triple Punch- flag both ends by punch them at the same time.
3.  Stick together/using Multipurpose Glue to hold bottom 1" - 1 1/2" together on the flagged ends.
4.  I put all strips on as you over lap them just a tiny bit.
5.  Once I had them almost all on I went back through & spaced them evenly & put a tiny drop of Multipurpose Glue underneath the edge of each flagged banner to stick it to the one next to it.
(You could also maybe just put a little glue dot underneath them too by putting the glue dot on the end of your paper piercing tool or something to slide it underneath.)

  

I also made a Halloween Wreath that is similar to my fall one. 
 
You can read about it BY CLICKING HERE!
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with work & boys!  It was about 7:30 last night when the boys were all gone.  I then burnt the midnight oil placing orders & connecting with my hostesses from the past few days of stampin' parties that I had done.  

Deke is off early this morning to chore & head to another meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight when they leave I'll be a farmer, working outside with Deke.  We sell 2 loads of hogs tonight.  The first semi won't be here until about midnight- so it is going to be a late night & a short night of sleep for us. 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I have a question, what type of wreath did you use as your base? Is it a white foam one? Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome!

      I also made a Halloween Wreath! You can see it by clicking on the link below.

      http://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2016/08/stampin-up-halloween-nights-dsp.html

      Delete