Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

A sparkly 'Happy Ornament'!

What a pretty & sparkly card!!  This is a cool single stamp?  

Check out the gold sparkle I added......the Gold Glimmer paper, the Gold Wink of Stella & the Gold Embossing powder!

Look closely at the embossed ornament.  I added the Clear Wink of Stella to the inside of it.

This card was one I created for my Holiday Extravaganza.
stamp set:  'Happy Ornament'
card stock:  Elegant Eggplant, Thick Whisper White, Gold Glimmer, Basic Black
ink:  Versamark, Elegant Eggplant
other:  Gold Wink of Stella, Clear Wink of Stella, Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals
+++
Happy Monday!!

Wow- what a whirl wind of a weekend I had!!!  I left with some of my downline team & headed to Madison, Wisconsin on Friday for a Stampin' Up! On Stage event.  We had a great time!!  I'm so glad that we made the quick trip over.  Oh my gosh.....wait until you see some of the new things we saw & learned.  Stampin' Up! has alot of new products in store of all of us beginning on January 4th in the upcoming Occasions Catalog & the upcoming Sale-a-bration Catalog.

We got home about 11:10 pm on Saturday night from Madison.  I worked on stamping stuff until about 12:30 & finally called it a night.  I was up at 6:00 yesterday morning & I was a card stock cutting machine!!  And bless my dear hubby for running the Big Shot & helping me out!  As I cut card stock until I walked out the door at 11:20 for my class in N. Liberty.  Brooke was our hostess & we all had a great time at my class!  Bless those that helped me set up & clean up!  We had a wonderful time visiting & stamping!  And everyone loved all of the cute cards that they got to make.  (I'll post pictures of these later this week!)

Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open for business.  And I finally got Deke's hair cut.  I was beat.....I did some bookwork too & finally called it a night. 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off early to go to Manda's.  She has an early meeting at school.  I'll get the boys up, fed, ready for school & go drop the twins off at preschool.  Trey will get to spend the day with G'ma.  And then Brayden will ride the bus here after school.     

Tonight when the boys are all gone home I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment