Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Snowflakes!

Here is a clean & simple, yet very pretty Christmas card!!  If you'd just change the words you could use this card for many other occasions too!

This was one of the many cards everyone got to make at my Holiday Extravaganza class yesterday. 
stamp set:  'Tin of Tags'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Dapper Denim

ink:  Dapper Denium
other:  2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, DImensionals
+++++++
We had a great day all stamping together!  Everyone went home with a ton of ideas & projects!!  I was beat though.....I hadn't been to bed the night before, as I'd been cutting card stock all day/night. 
 
Today I'll be spending my whole day cleaning up the aftermath of yesterdays festivities!  
 
I hope you have a super Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment