Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

More 'Christmas Pines'

Here is another 'Christmas Pines' card.  This is another one of the options for my upcoming Christmas Card Class and Kits to Go!

It is clean & simple & in traditional Christmas colors.  
stamp set: 'Christmas Pines'
card stock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Emerald Envy
ink:  Emerald Envy, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
other:  Big Shot, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Clear Wink of Stella Pen

++++++
Wow!  Like I said yesterday- boys, stamping & pigs!  That pretty much sums up my days this week!  I've been a stamping fool each night when the boys go home.  Last night it was after 7 when I got started.....so I burnt the midnight oil, plus.  I have lots of super cute cards created for my Holiday Extravaganza class that I'm hosting this weekend.  Oh my gosh- I can't wait for everyone joining me to come spend our day stamping together.  They are going to go home with some cool projects with new folds & everything is pretty much focused on the Holiday Catalog.
 
Tonight when the boys go home I'm headed out to be a farmer for awhile helping Deke mark, sort & load hogs.  When I get in I'm going to be a card stock cutting maniac!  I'll be posting pictures of my projects in the coming days/weeks that I've created for my Holiday Extravaganza.
 
I'm off this morning to go pick up the boys & take the twins to pre-school.  Trey & Masen will be hanging out with G'ma all day.  Deke is off early to chore & head to the office this morning & then work on the farm all afternoon/evening.
 
Gotta run........ 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment