Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

More 'Christmas Pines'

This card is another card I created for my upcoming Christmas Card Class/KITS TO GO!

I love this 'Christmas Pines' stamp set.  This is a clean & simple one.  
stamp set:  'Christmas Pines'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Whisper White
ink:  Early Espresso, Garden Greenother:  Big Shot, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Bow Builder Punch,  Clear Wink of Stella, dimensionals, glue dots
+++++++
Yesterday I spent my day stamping from the early morning until we left late in the afternoon for the races.  
 
We all went to the pits last night!  The kids were all camping down there.  We had a good time!
 
Nathan got 5th in his heat, started 13th in the main & finished a strong 3rd place.  If he would have had a few more laps he'd probably have won.  He was on the move once he got around all of the traffic he had to pass that was in front of him.  
 
I am home all day today & will be a stamping fool!  Praying I  have good mojo!
 
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment