Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

'Joyful Nativity'

Here is another one of the options for my upcoming Christmas Card Class or KITS TO GO.  It is a traditional Christmas card in non-traditional colors, using Night of Navy & Rich Razzleberry together!
I added some Gold Glimmer along the edge of it, to dress it up & make it sparkle!

This is a very pretty card in person.  It is clean, simple & elegant!  

stamp set:  'Joyful Nativity'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer
ink:  Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry
other:   Big Shot, Sparkle Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Gold Sequins. Dimensionals
++++++
We  enjoyed another beautiful fall day & got to play outside!  Poor Masen is sick with ear infection & a red throat.  Sure hope his medicine kicks in & he feels better today.  

I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff last night.  I did ride with Deke about 1 hour in the tractor when I took out his supper to him.  If the weather cooperates he should get done in the field by the end of the week. 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then head to the courthouse for a meeting.  I'm off early to walk & then go pick up the boys.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & Trey & Masen will hang out with me for the day.  

Tonight is my farmer night, so I'll be helping Deke on the farm.  I'm sure he'll be in the field late again too.....so I'm planning on staying up late to work on stamp stuff.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment