Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

It's an old fashioned 'Father Christmas'!

This is clean & simple card, yet it is elegant too!!  I just love this old fashioned Santa!  

I have been working on creating cards for my upcoming Christmas Card Class & my Holiday Extravaganza.  This is one of my Christmas Card Class options & it may be a Holiday Extravaganza card too!   

This Santa would be beautiful all colored.....although in my crazy/busy life (and I know others of you are so busy too), I don't have time to do all of the coloring.  I know that when I'm mass producing & making many of the same card- I want something that is simple, yet a wow too & so I think this card turned out just perfect!  

Sometime in the next few days I'll also be sharing 2 other 'Father Christmas' cards that I made too....and neither of them are colored & I think they are both very pretty too! 
stamp set:'Father Christmas'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso & Very Vanilla
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
+++++
It was a busy day with the boys yesterday.  Drake had a temp yesterday morning.  We think it was from his flu shot that he got on Thursday afternoon.  So he had to stay home & missed pre-school.  Brody got to go to school alone.  I think that it was the first time ever that they'd been split up for that long of a time period.  Drake was very sad that he had to miss school- which it is great that he likes it so well.  But I had a good day with just Drake, Trey & Masen all together.  

When the boys left I stamped until it was time for us to walk out the door & head to the races.  We got there just as the Stock Car heats were beginning.  Nathan won his heat & got 2nd in the main.  He looked great & the races were all good.  There were about 10 cautions in the Stock Car main- which is what caused Nathan to get 2nd place.  Nathan lead about 18 of the 20 total laps.  It was such a bummer that he didn't win.  There were over 120 cars there though for all 5 classes, so that is awesome that Nathan did so well & I shouldn't be complaining about a 2nd place position. 

Masen came home with Deke & I after the races to spend the night.  Everyone else is camping at the race track.  Nathan will come get Masen this morning sometime, as I have LOTS of stamping to get done today!  I am praying for good mojo! 

Tonight we'll all head back to the races for the 2nd night of the Fall Challenge.  I hope Nathan has a good night of racing again tonight.  

Gotta run......

Wishing you all a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment