Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Here is a Merry Tags Framelit Die card!

Check out this cute deer in the Merry Tags Framelit Die!  I partnered it up with the Woodland Embossing Folder.  I thought it made a great fall card or a great guy card!

This is a also a fun fold- 'gate fold' card.  The top come up & the bottom goes down.  

I used the Burlap ribbon again....think I'm getting kind of addicted to it.  I like the width of it & it is stiff & great to work with to add dimension to a card or project. 
It is clean & simple- but very cool!

stamp set:  'Sunburst Sayings'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  Big Shot, Precision Plate, Merry Tag Framelit Die, Classic Label Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Burlap Ribbon, New Platoform, Woodland Embossing Folder

AND CHECK THIS CARD OUT.......
I made this same card into a Christmas card.  Look closely at the snowflakes here!

What do you think?  I used a sponge dauber & a Whisper White Craft Ink Pad & lightly rubbed the Woodland Embossed (Crumb Cake) piece.  I then added some little snowflakes from the 'Greetings from Santa' stamp set!  I also used the 'Teeny Tiny Wishes' (Merry Christmas) words here too with the Classic Label Punch.

This card was the 6th one everyone at my October monthly classes got to make with me last week.  

I gave everyone at my classes the option of making either the fall OR Christmas card.  I think it was a toss up as to which they all liked the best.  It was about 1/2 & 1/2 making each of them.

I am not sure which one I like the best.  I am a snowflake lover....so do really like that card too.  

++++++
The boys & I were outside alot yesterday- it was warm & windy!  They should have slept good last night.  Brayden rode the bus here after school, so we were all glad we got to see him for a bit- but he had basket ball practice, so wasn't here too long.  After the other boys left I burnt the midnight oil working on entering orders & doing bookwork.  Deke worked late on the farm with the pigs, since it to was too wet for him to be in the field. 

This morning I'm off early to walk & then head in to pick up the boys.  Poor little Masen had a fever last night, so he might be going to the dr today & not coming here.  Deke will be home all day today to work on the farm. 

Tonight when the boys go home I'll be a stamping!!  And if it is dry enough, Deke will be going back out to work in the field. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment