Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

'Greetings from Santa'

This is a card for my upcoming Christmas Card Class or Kits to Go!

It is clean & simple & it is made with traditional green & red Christmas colors
I really like this Holly Embossing Folder that I used here in the background.

stamp set:  'Greetings from Santa'
card stock:  Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red
other:  Banner Triple Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Holly Berry Embossing Folder, Pretty Pines Thinlits (bow), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
I was up bright & early yesterday morning & spent my whole day/night stamping!  I have lots of cute projects created for my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza & still be working on this class the rest of the week, every spare minute I have.
 
Deke worked in the field yesterday.  He is almost done....and should finish up tonight.
 
Deke is off early this morning to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  He'll be home this afternoon to work on the farm.
 
I'm up early this morning to stamp a little & then head in to pick up the boys at my normal time for the day.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!!
 
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment