Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

'Christmas Pines'

I love this card!!  It looks like me.  It looks like my style & it could easily fit in perfectly with my decor & colors within our home.  

It is clean, simple & classy!  This is one of the cards that is an option for my upcoming Christmas Card Class and could be a KIT TO GO option! 

In the photo, it doesn't show the sparkle of the Wink of Stella that I added to the pine needles.....but it is really pretty in person!

I rarely use Always Artichoke except for Christmas cards.  I need to use it more often.  I really like the natural look of it. 

stamp set:  'Christmas Pines'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
ink:  Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Wink of Stella
+++++
Yesterday was a long day.  Poor Masen is a sick little guy.  I (G'ma) spent many hours rocking Masen.  His fever is down (but then we've been keeping Ibuprofen & Tylenol in him every 2 hours).  He just didn't want to be put down & didn't eat or drink much.  Hopefully his antibiotics kick in & he feels better today.  Trey was a trooper & so good all day!

Last night when the boys were all gone I worked on stamping stuff & burnt the midnight oil.  We ended up not getting a load of hogs in, so I didn't go out to help Deke.  He worked late in the field again. 

I'm off early this morning to pick up the boys & spend the day with them.  Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff again.  Next weekend is my Annual Holiday Extravaganza & I'm gonna be a stamping fool working on it every spare minute I have.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment