Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Check out these little pumpkins!

Check out these little pumpkins!  They hold 2 chocolate nuggets.  Aren't they cute!

Dawn shared this while we were in Wisconsin last weekend with all of us to make.   I am not sure where Dawn found the idea, but I know my friend BJ has made them & posted them.  I just think they are adorable!!  They are just a fun little Halloween Treat!

stamp set:  'Jar of Haunts', 'Jar of Love' & 'Hardwood' background stamp
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie & Smoky Slate
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Glue Dots, Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Paper Snips, Scoring Tool
++++++
I sure enjoyed my day with all of my boys yesterday!  I know that G'ma missed them.  I think they missed me too!  They were so good all day long!  We played outside alot.  It was a beautiful fall day!! 

When the boys all went home last night..... I then burnt the midnight oil catching up on laundry & farm bookwork.  Deke had his weekly board meeting in the morning, came home for lunch & to chore & then head out to another meeting in Fairfield last night, so it was late when he got home.

I'm off this morning to go pick up all of the boys & take Brayden to school.  I'm hoping the weather is nice again & we can play outside again.  Tonight when the boys leave I'm a farmer- helping Deke sort pigs.  I hope to get to do some stamping too before I go to bed.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment