Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A wintery card using 'Totally Trees'!

Here is a beautiful wintery card using the 'Totally Trees' set in the Holiday Catalog on page 48.  

I did the crayon resist technique.  I just love the way it turned out!!

This card is one that everyone joining me for my monthly classes this week will be making!  
stamp set:  'Totally Trees' & 'Merriest Wishes'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Dapper Denim, Thick Whisper White
designer paper:  Fancy Frost Specialty DSP
ink:  Black Stazon, Marina Mist
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circle Framelits, Mica Flakes Trio Pack (White), Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, Sponge, White Crayon, Best Badge Punch (to make the pointed ends on the words)

After I took these photos of the card to post here I decided that I  I should have added the White Mica Flakes to make the snow sparkle!  So I did just that!  And this is how beautiful it is!
 
+++++
Yesterday was a great day with the boys, helping Deke on the farm!  They are quite the little farmers!
Brody, Drake & Trey
 
Last night when the boys all went home I did farm bookwork & ran a hog check to Osky to the night deposit at the bank.  While I was there I got a few groceries too. When I got home I made a late supper & took it to Deke in the field.  I rode with him for a while in the tractor & then came in & burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff- waiting for Deke to call it a night & come in from the field.

This morning Deke is off early to chore, head to the courthouse for a bit & then he will spend the rest of his day in Mt. Pleasant for meetings.  

I'm off to go get the boys ready for school, as the twins have pre-school today.  Then Trey & Masen will be hanging out again today with Grandma.  

Tonight after school Susie's Hair Hut needs to be open for business to get the twins hair cut.  Then when the boys all go home I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock!  If it doesn't rain Deke will be spending the night working in the field again. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment