Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

A sweet Gingerbread Man!

Awhh......here is another card created using the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' set & coordinating punch.  I just think it turned out super cute.  It is a true Susie card- with the layout, the colors & the dimension.  

Isn't he a cute little gingerbread man with his bow tie?  But what if you put the bow on has a hair bow- then she'd be a cute little gingerbread girl!  

The font in the stamp set- 'Candy Cane Christmas' is just really cool!

And-check out the new Cable Knit Embossing folder & the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack that I used here too.  They all just went together perfectly!

This would make an adorable Christmas card wouldn't it!  But it would also make a sweet birthday card for a younger one (or even someone younger at heart)!
stamp set:  'Candy Cane Christmas' & 'Cookie Cutter Christmas'
card stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White
designer paper:  Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack
ink:  Real Red, Crumb Cake
marker:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, White Accents, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday was a different day with just the 2 little ones here.  After school the twins were here too & Susie's Hair Hut was open & I got their hair cut.  When the 3 Seeley boys went home, Masen & I rode a round in the tractor with Deke.  When Masen went home I spent my night stamping!  I was way behind in getting cards out to my team.....so there is a huge pile of cards in my mailbox now to get picked up today!  And Deke spent the night working in the field.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & get ready for more baby piggies to be delivered.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  We'll all be headed out then to work on the farm all morning!  Tonight when the boys all go home I'll be spending my night cutting card stock!  And Deke will be working the field again.....guess we sound like a broken record. 

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment