Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Cookie Cutter Halloween'

Here is another one of the cards I created for my upcoming Halloween Treats Class, that is a fun fold.  This is a tent fold card.  

Check out the adorable little vampire!  This little guy is from the stamp set- 'Cookie Cutter Halloween'.  I love how the new Cookie Cutter Builder Punch coordinates with it, so you can just punch out the vampires- verses having to fussy cut him out. 


AND there is alot of other new products from the Holiday Catalog that I used here!

stamp sets:  'Cookie Cutter Halloween' , 'Ghoulish Grunge', 'Halloween Scares' & 'Suite Seasons'
card stock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Basic Gray
ink:  Whisper White CRAFT, Archival Basic Black
marker:  Real Red
other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Basic Rhinestone (door knob- colored it with a silver sharpie marker), Dimensionals, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Home Sweet Home Thinlits (coffin door)

Yesterday was a long day & a late night. 

Brayden did great at his football game.  And Nathan won his heat & the stock car main again!!  


This morning I'm off to spend the day with Manda.  We are taking the boys to see Dr. Mary, as the twins have their 5 year old check ups & physicals for pre-school.  Tonight when I get home I 'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!  I have lots I hope to accomplish!

Gotta run......I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment