Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Stampin' Up!- Some Spooky decor

Check out this spooky Halloween framed decor I made yesterday.  This is one of the projects for my upcoming Halloween Treats class.  

My demonstrator friend BJ did a framed decor similar to this layout.  I loved hers & changed it some- coming up with this project for my upcoming class.  I think it turned out super cute!  When I showed it to Deke last night he thought it was cool!  So that was a nice compliment of his approval. 
The size of this is 5x7".  Everyone will get to make the 5x7 Halloween insert at my Halloween Treats class, but the frame is not included in the class.  I just bought this one at Dollar General for $2.00- so it wasn't expensive.  It is just a black plastic frame.  
++++++++
Oh wow- I spent my whole day stamping yesterday!!  I finished a monthly swap I'm in & got it all ready to mail out yesterday moring!  And then I spent the rest of the day creating the remainder of the treat projets for my upcoming Halloween Treats class.

I shared the 'fun fold' cards with you last week, but you can see them again by CLICKING HERE to see my Halloween Treats class fun fold cards! 

Deke is off early to chore this morning & then head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off early to go pick up the boys, as Manda has an early meeting this morning.

I am hoping the weather is nice today, as I plan to take the boys to the What Cheer park to play this morning.  Tonight when they all go home I'll be burning the midnight oil working on creating cards for my monthly September classes.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment