Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Paisley & Posies'

Here is a pretty fall card.  This was one of my cards for this months classes.  I love this designer paper & the coordinating of it!  The patterns in the designer paper are great for fall, but also would work well for masculine cards & many other occasions too!
stamp set: 'Paisley & Posies'
card stock:  Cajun Craze, Mint Macaroon, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
designer paper: Petals & Paisleys (12x12 DSP)
ink:  Soft Suede
other:   3/8" Trio Pack ribbon (Mint Macaroon), Metallic Foil Doilies, Banner Triple Punch, Dimensionals

Wow- I had a full weekend of stamping!!  I enjoyed seeing, sharing & visiting with everyone!!!

I was gone 16 hours yesterday.....I left early yesterday morning & I was off to my 2 stamp classes.  From there I headed to Vinton last night to meet Deke, Nathan & Brayden at the races.  Nathan won his heat & got 3rd in the main.  It was late when we got home.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  Trey & I will take Brody & Drake to school & then run some errands.  This afternoon I hope we can work outside.  Brayden will ride the bus here tonight.  Susie's Hair Hut will be open, as he needs his hair cut really bad!!  Tonight when the boys are all gone home I'll be a stamping fool!!  This coming weekend I'm hosting my 2 Annual Halloween Treat Classes- so I have lots cutting & preparing to do for them!  

Gotta run......I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Which strip of designer paper is your favorite? I think mine is the one on on the left with the tiny leaf images!

    ReplyDelete