Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Stampin' Up!- Halloween Treats!!

So what do you think?  Check out my upcoming treat boxes/bags for my upcoming 'Halloween Treats' class.  They are all different & fun & can hold treats that you want to give to someone special for Halloween!  I can't wait for this fun class.  I so love Halloween! 


+++++++
We were on the go & busy all day yesterday!  Last night when the boys left Deke & I went to a feed supper at Benny's Feed.  Then we made a quick trip to Ottumwa to Menards to get an outside faucet for our house.  Makenzy will be here sometime today to put that on for us.  Ben was here last night & set up things to get ready to lay our brick.  Oh how we can't wait for this project to be all done!

Today Deke will be home to work on the farm most of the day.  It is Duwa's annual farm sale too- so he hopes to go to it for awhile this afternoon if is isn't raining.  
This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys.  I'll get them up, get their breakfast & drop the twins off at school.  Trey & I will then head back out to our house & wait for Masen to get here to spend the day with us.  Sarah has today off work, but she is in a wedding this weekend- so will be leaving to go do things for that. 

Tonight we'll all (minus Sarah) be attending my nephew Jacob Edmundson & Jamie's wedding in Tiffin.  We also have a 35th Anniversary Reception to attend too- so will head back to Sigourney (hopefully in time) to make it there.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment