Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Halloween Treat'

Here is a fun & quick card showcasing several different designs from the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Paper.

Yep- I fussy cut out the little haunted house!  It fit perfectly down in the corner!

And check out the background of the tag.  I used the striped designer paper & stamped the words/tag directly onto it.  I did have to fussy cut the tag out too.

The front of this card flips upwards.
stamp set:  'Halloween Treat'- pg. 54 in the Holiday Catalog
card stock:  Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie
designer paper:  Halloween Night DSP (12x12)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Paper Snips, White Accents- colored with a Black Sharpie Marker, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Last night was a hot, late night on the farm.  We didn't make it to Brayden's game with the rest of the family, as the semi was here earlier than normal.  When we got in I made supper & then spent my night stamping!!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to Ottumwa for 2 meetings he has there today.  I'm off early to go pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight when they all go home I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for my upcoming Halloween Treats classes.  

Gotta run......I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment