Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Detailed Santa Thinlits'

Wow- Check out this sparkly card!  I used the new Detailed Santa Thinlit Dies & coordinating stamp set- 'Greetings from Santa' to make it.  Don't you love the Real Red Glimmer Paper sparkling under Santa!
 To me this is clean, simple & elegant!  Can all of those words really go together to represent just one card?  It is stunning in person with all of the sparkle & I really like it!

stamp set:  'Greetings from Santa'
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, 12x12 Real Red Glimmer Paper
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Candy Cane Lane Washi Tape, Foam Adhesive Strips, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

+++++
I had a full day with all 4 boys yesterday.  We did fun things with coloring spiders, bats & Halloween things.  They just love to color & cut!  Drake discovered Glue Dots yesterday too!  Oh my gosh....he loves tape & now love Glue Dots better!  It was so cute to see them using them on their projects.  When the boys were all gone last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  

Today is going to be a really long day.....as we're up early this morning & are headed out to load hogs.  The semi will be here about 5:30 a.m.  So yep- I'm a farmer again this morning helping Deke.

Then Deke will chore & head to the office for the morning.  I'm off to go get the boys up, fed & ready for school.  I'll take the twins to pre-school & then Trey, Masen & I will head home to our house.  I'll be packing & getting things ready to leave at  noon.  Deke will be keeping the 2 boys for me for the afternoon.  I'm headed to Wisconsin for the next 5 days with 6 demonstrator friends.  We're going to be doing lots of stamping & enjoying the beautiful fall colors at Door County.  I have never been there before & it has been on my bucket list for years.  I'm excited & I can't wait!  I know I'll come home with tons of new ideas & things to share with all of you!

NOTE:  I just wanted you to know that I will not have internet access while I'm gone, so I will not have access to my email & I will not be posting anything after today on my blog until next Monday- 10/3.  We get home late on Sunday night & I'll get back on track to doing my daily posts next week. 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment