Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Stampin 'Up!- A cute birthday card!

Awhh....I love it!  Clean, simple & adorable!!  What else could you ask for?

This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me at my September monthly classes week got to make.  I tried to pick colors that could be for big girls, little girls, big boys or little boys! 
stamp set:  'Better Together'
card stock:  Dapper Denim, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
designer paper:  2016-2018 In Color (Dapper Denim) 12x12 Designer Paper Stack
ink:  Dapper Denim 
markers:  Tangerine Tango, Dapper Denim 
other:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Owl Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, White Perfect Accents, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday morning Trey & I ran errands after we took the twins to school.  We came home & helped Deke outside the rest of the morning.  After school Brayden was here & I got his hair cut!  He then helped me & we worked in the yard.  Plus we went to the corn field & picked/shucked corn.....so that we can hang it on our fence along our driveway!  

After the boys were all gone home I worked in the yard until almost dark.  I then placed orders & burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.

This morning I'm off early to go pick up the boys.  Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  If the weather cooperates & the boys join forces to cooperate too- we are going to spend the morning outside- as we have plants & things to get replanted that we had to move so that the brick layers could get to the house etc.  I also am wanting Deke to help me cut some corn stalks & get our corn stalk decor in the yard for me.  So we'll see how our day goes.  When the boys leave tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil working on cutting supplies for my upcoming Halloween Treats classes that I am having this weekend.  I have several friends joining me for them & I can't wait!!  But I have LOTS of cutting to do this week.....

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment