Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Stampin' Up- BOO Banner

Here is a cool BOO Banner that I made using the Halloween Nights Specialty DSP!
It is cute hanging on on our door or even just the doorknob!  Brody informed me that he really liked it & he needed me to make one for him.  Maybe I'll add bats to the one I make for their home instead of ghosts. 

stamp set:  'Spooky Fun'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
designer paper:  Halloween Nights DSP Specialty (12x12)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Paisley Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Large Letter Framelits, Dimensionals

Note:  The ribbon is our retired Striped Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain ribbon.

+++++++
We had a great time stamping yesterday at my monthly class in N. Liberty!! I'm glad everyone joined me.  Bless Teri, Dena, Andrea & Leslie for helping to stay late to clean & pack up afterwards. 

Ben & his guys were at our home again & worked all day on the house & got more brick laid.

Last night I was beat when I got home.  I picked up a Casey's pizza for us for supper.  We helped Ben clean up outside, unloaded my car full of stamp stuff & then Deke & I watched a movie.

We have a busy day today...... as this morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off to go pick up the boys.  The twins have pre-school today, so I'll get them ready & take them to school.   Deke & I have a luncheon & afternoon meeting with our feed group in Frytown, so Trey will go with us to that.  We'll hurry home to chore.  Brayden will be riding the bus here tonight after school too.  

Then tonight we have a Spagetti supper at school to attend with Brayden, Brody & Drake.  We'll quickly eat & hurry to get to Brayden's football game.  

Gotta run....
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment