stamp set: 'Birthday Fiesta' (words)
card stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Crushed Curry
designer paper: Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (12x12)
ink: Black Memento pad
other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Sliding Star Framelits, Regals Enamel Dots, Foam Adhesive Strips, Dimensionals, 1 3/4" Circle Punch (for the DSP), 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Blossom Punch, Owl Punch
I used 2 penny's with a dimensional in between them to make the spinner. I then used another dimensional to attach the little Angry Bird onto the penny.
What did I use to make the Angry Bird?
- Face- 1 1/4" Circle Punch- Real Red
- Bottom of Face- top half of 1 1/4" Circle Punch - Sahara Sand
- Eyes- Large Circles from Owl Punch- Whisper White
- Eye dots- Tiny Circles from Owl Punch- Basic Black
- Eyebrows- Fussy cut tiny strips- Basic Blac
- Beak-Fussy cut a little square & cut in half
Here is the placement I used for putting on the Foam Adhesive strips.
Yesterday was a busy day getting ready for the twins birthday party! We all had a great time at their party last night!!
Brayden, Drake, Brody, Keifer (their cousin on their dads' side) & Trey
My mom (great-grandma Sharon), reading a book to Masen!I am home today to work on the farm! Nathan & Steve are going to come help us this morning, sort & move pigs before it gets too hot out.This afternoon/evening I hope to get caught up on bookwork & maybe find time to stamp!I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!