Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

This just stinks- he is so CUTE!

Oh my gosh!!!  This is just adorable!!!  I love this little skunk!  And the words I used here are so perfectly fitting aren't they!
I did a fun fold here, using alot of new SU! products.  You can see another card I made using this fold BY CLICKING HERE!

And yes- you know I like to cut.....so I did some fussy cutting on this card!  I fussy cut the leaves/stem, heart & trunk.  

stamp sets:  'Foxy Friends' & 'Here for You' (words)
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
designer paper:  Pop of Pink Specialty DSP
ink:  Black Memento, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Early Espresso
marker:  Emerald Envy
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Squares Framelits, Paper Snips, Fox Builder Punch, Simply Scored Tool, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Here are some photos of tips I'd like to share:
#1- stamp these 2 images no a piece of 1 1/4" strip of Whisper White card stock, like this.
#2- punch out the body from the end, like this.
#3- punch out the head, like this.
#4- punch out the face, tail & little hair piece out of your Whisper White strip, like this.
This is what your tail looks like.
#5- ink up your tail stamp & stamp along one edge of the tail, like this.
#6- ink up your tail stamp again & stamp along the other edge of the tail, like this......giving you a white skunk strip down the middle.
#7- assemble your stunk.
#8- stamp the heart & the leaves onto a little piece of the Whisper White strip (& drawn the stem using your Emerald Envy marker) & fussy cut them out using my paper snips.
#9- stamp the tree stump onto your Whisper White strip & fussy cut it out using your paper snips.
Here are all of my little pieces for my cards!  I made 14 of them!

If you have any questions let me know!
+++++
Yesterday was a fun day with the boys!  Last night when Manda & Steve got here to get them we did hair cuts on the front porch.  Yep- Susie's Hair Hut was open for business.  Steve, Drake & Brody all got their hair cut.

Last night I worked on stamping stuff- sorting orders, wrapping ribbon groups, etc.

Deke, me, Manda, Steve & all 3 boys are off to the races right after lunch today.  Nathan is racing tonight in Decorah.  They will have a 60 lap stock car main event, with a pit stop on lap 30.  So we are doing a road trip!  It is a little over a 3 hour drive one way.  We'll get home in the wee hours of tomorrow morning I'm sure.  Hopefully Nathan has good luck!  We are all excited to be going.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Check out here how I stamped the pieces from the 'Foxy Friends' so that they work with the Fox Builder Punch!

    ReplyDelete