Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Touches of Texture'

Oh......I just love these stemmed flowers!  I've share 3 other cards on my blog previously using these stemmed flower too!  Be sure you check out those 3 cards by clicking on the links I have posted below-
This is a card that I created to share with my friends this weekend.  We did shoe box swaps again on (last night) Saturday night in our hotel rooms.  

This card is bright & cheery!  And isn't it just stunning!
stamp set:  'Touches of Texture'& 'One Big Meaning'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
ink:  Black Memento, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz
marker:  Pear Pizzazz
other:  Basic Pearls, Thick Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Delicate White Doilies, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Classic Label Punch

++++++
We had a full day of stamping yesterday!  It was alot of fun!  I have learned alot!  I can't wait to share with everyone at my upcoming classes. 

We are headed home this morning!  I've had a wonderful & busy weekend full of stamping & friends!  I am looking forward to getting home to my family though- I sure have missed them.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment