Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Styliized Birthday'!

Here is a fun fold birthday card.  It is bright & clean cut!  The black designer paper on it just makes it pop with color & boldness!
The fun fold is a double "Z" fold card with a twist!  Don't you just love it!

You can see another card I created with that fold BY CLICKING HERE!
  • I cut the base card in Flirty Flamingo- 4 1/4" x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2".
  • I cut the flip middle part in Flirty Flamingo at 1 1/2" x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2" & flipped it so that it folded the opposite of the card base.    
  • The designer paper- 4" x 2 1/2".
  • Happy Birthday is stamped on Very Vanilla card stock- 3 x 2 3/4"; Flirty Flamingo- 3 1/4 x 3"; Basic Black- 3 1/2 x 3 1/4".
  • I used 1 3/4" strips of Flirty Flamingo to stamp the flowers onto & then punched them out.  
  • The inside layer piece is Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4".
stamp sets:  'Stylized Birthday' & 'Grateful Greetings'
card stock:  Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Playful Palette 6x6 Paper Stack
ink:  Black Memento Pad
other:  White Perfect Accents, Dimensionals, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Blossom Bunch Punch

NOTE**I used a Black Sharpie Marker to color the White Perfect Accents with so that I had black dots! 
++++
Yesterday morning we were up bright & early to eat breakfast, load the car & head home from Champaign.  We had a fun time!  It was a long drive home, but the company was great!  I am glad we got to all catch up on things, as we don't see each other often.  The air conditioner in my car broke- so we had a hot ride!

Last night I didn't do much.  I had been fighting off a migraine all day & it just got the best of me.  I laid down & tried to sleep it off.

Deke went to Nathan & Sarah's & helped them pack up things in the basement.  We have a busy week ahead of us getting them all packed up & moved to their new home.  They bought a home that is only 1/2 mile from our house- so they will be our neighbors! 

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up to walk & get ready for Masen to spend the day with me.  Grandma needs to be a busy bee finishing up his birthday cards, so that we can get them in the mail.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment