You can see another card I created with that fold BY CLICKING HERE!
- I cut the base card in Flirty Flamingo- 4 1/4" x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2".
- I cut the flip middle part in Flirty Flamingo at 1 1/2" x 11"- score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2" & flipped it so that it folded the opposite of the card base.
- The designer paper- 4" x 2 1/2".
- Happy Birthday is stamped on Very Vanilla card stock- 3 x 2 3/4"; Flirty Flamingo- 3 1/4 x 3"; Basic Black- 3 1/2 x 3 1/4".
- I used 1 3/4" strips of Flirty Flamingo to stamp the flowers onto & then punched them out.
- The inside layer piece is Very Vanilla- 4 x 5 1/4".
card stock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
designer paper: Playful Palette 6x6 Paper Stack
ink: Black Memento Pad
other: White Perfect Accents, Dimensionals, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Blossom Bunch Punch
NOTE**I used a Black Sharpie Marker to color the White Perfect Accents with so that I had black dots!
Yesterday morning we were up bright & early to eat breakfast, load the car & head home from Champaign. We had a fun time! It was a long drive home, but the company was great! I am glad we got to all catch up on things, as we don't see each other often. The air conditioner in my car broke- so we had a hot ride!
Last night I didn't do much. I had been fighting off a migraine all day & it just got the best of me. I laid down & tried to sleep it off.
Deke went to Nathan & Sarah's & helped them pack up things in the basement. We have a busy week ahead of us getting them all packed up & moved to their new home. They bought a home that is only 1/2 mile from our house- so they will be our neighbors!
This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting. I'm up to walk & get ready for Masen to spend the day with me. Grandma needs to be a busy bee finishing up his birthday cards, so that we can get them in the mail.
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!