Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Badges & Banners'

Wow- check this out!  It is a catalog case (using a different color).  Open up your catalog to page 89 & look at the card there.  It is clean & simple! 

This is a card that I made all of the guys in my life- Deke, Dick (my step dad), Dave (my father in law), Nathan (our son) & Steve (our son in law)- for Father's Day!
stamp set:  'Badges & Banners'
stamp set:  Dapper Denim, Whisper White
designer paper:  In Color 2016-2018 Paper Stack (12x12)
ink:  Dapper Denim
other: Best Badge Punch, Duet Banner Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday was a full day of bookwork for the farm & stamps too.  

Today I was to be on Jury Duty, but thankfully the case just got settled!  So I will be home & have a busy day with boys.  My 2 great-nephews (Lawson & Baylor) are going to be here today too, along with Masen.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment