Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Oh happy day- using 'Swirly Bird'

Check out this bright card!!   I used the new Rich Razzleberry Ombre ink pad here! What a cool & modern stamp set this is!
stamp sets:  'Scenic Sayings' & 'Swirly Bird'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Rich Razzleberry Ombre pad, Emerald Envy
other:  Emerald Envy ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

I spent my whole day/night yesterday stamping & cutting card stock!  I'll be heading out this morning for my monthly class in N. Liberty.  Leslie is our hostess this month!  I can't wait to see everyone & spend our time stamping together.  I have some cute cards created for them to make.  I'll be sharing them later this week here on my blog!

I still have alot I need to get done before I walk out the door though.......I'll update this post & yesterdays too- sometime soon.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment