Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

More 'Flourishing Phrases'!

I have an old co-worker that just retired & this is the card I made to send to her.  It would work for almost any of card you'd need to send- wedding, anniversary, etc. too.

It is very clean & simple, yet elegant!!  I added the silver foil just under the flagged banner.  And wow- that added alot to the card.  I just love this stamp set- the images & all of the words included in it!!  It is great!

stamp set:  'Flourishing Phrases'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Silver Foil
ink:  Smoky Slate
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Dimensionals, White Accents
+++++++
We enjoyed a busy day with our family yesterday!!  We all did the parade in the morning, greased pig contest in the afternoon, chores, a picnic for supper on the patio at Seeley's & then fireworks at the Sigourney Expo.  We all had a fun day together!!  And we saw some old friends we hadn't seen in years too that were home for the festivities.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then he'll head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off early this morning  for dr appointments.  Manda is going to keep Brayden & Masen for me until I get home- hopefully by mid afternoon.  It is a busy day with swim team practice for Brayden,   & then Brody & Drake have swim lessons.  Tonight we're all off to the races in Osky to cheer Nathan on for the Annual Stock Car Shoot Out!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment