Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

More 'Flourishing Phrases' & coordinating Flourish Thinlits!

OH wow!  I love this card!  It is another one using the 'Flourishing Phrases' & coordinating Flourish Thinlits.  Isn't this an elegant card!  Are you getting tired of seeing this set yet?  Gosh- there are just so many possibilities. 
stamp set:  'Flourishing Phrases'
card stock:  Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
designer paper:  Regals Collection Designer Paper Stack (12x12)
ink:  Elegant Eggplant
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Thinlits, New Platform, Precision Plate, Flourish Thinlits, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue
+++++
I spent the whole day/night working on stamping stuff yesterday!  Today I'll be home a stamping away too.  I think the boys will be here for awhile this afternoon.  Nathan is racing in Eldon tonight, but I won't be able to go.....we'll see how much I get done today.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment