Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

LOVE this Detailed Floral Thinlit!

Wow- if you attend my monthly classes you'll probably be seeing a card similar to this one!  I was playing around & came up with this elegant black & white card.  I love it!  It is just stunning in person.  But those of you that know me, know that I'm a black & white card lover!
So what do you think?  

stamp set:  'Floral Phrases' (NEW)
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Precision Plate, 2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday I worked on farm bookwork all morning & ran to the bank.  After lunch I cleared off my stamp shelves & sorted retired sets off.   When Deke got home from his meeting he chored & then we made a quick trip to Osky to meet a guy about brick.  I worked more on stamp stuff when we got home. 

Today the 3 Seeley boys will be here.  It will be a fun day!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment