Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Let's Celebrate- Happy 4th of July!


Here is a fun card I whipped up last night.  Does it look like fireworks?  I thought it turned out cute!!

I used the new Dapper Denim with the Real Red!   I just love the new Dapper Denim!
 
stamp sets:  'Flower Patch' & 'Confetti Celebration'
card stock:  Dapper Denim, Real Red, Whisper White
ink:  Real Red, Dapper Denim, Whisper White Craft pad
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Collection, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Silver Sequins
+++++
We had a busy day with our White Family Reunion, little kids pedal Tractor pull & the street dance.  It was great to see so many family members!

WOO HOOO!  Nathan got 2nd in his heat last night in Cresco & he WON the feature!!  Yeah!  I so wish we could have been there. 

This morning Deke is off to chore & then we are all headed to town for the parade.  Nathan, Sarah & the boys will be home from their 6 day racing tour.  We'll come home for a quick lunch & then head back to town to watch the boys in the greased pig contest.  I'm not sure what we are doing tonight forsure.  We might go to the Figure 8 Races in What Cheer or the Tractor Pull in Sigourney.  We'll see what they boys decide they want to do. 

I HOPE you have a safe & fun 4th of July today!!
Sending many blessings to each of you!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment