Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

A lot of little flowers!

Here are alot of little flowers!  Check out this designer paper!  

This is a quicky card I made.  Check out the new ribbon & new Layering Squares Framelits, along with the words from the 'Designer Tin of Cards' stamp set. 
stamp set:  'Designer Tin of Cards'
card stock:  Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
designer paper:  Affectionately Yours (12x12) DSP
ink:  Watermelon Wonder
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Squares Framelits, May Flowers Framelits (little flower), White Perfect Accents, Watermelon Wonder 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++
Yesterday was a full day of stamping!!  I had a great time sharing & am so happy to see all that joined me.

Last night I hurried home from my 2 stamp classes, just in time for Deke & I to make it to my friend Chris's, moms visitation.  Chris & I went to High School together & were both from Gibson, so I've known her for years.  She moved back to this area last fall & comes to stamp with me now some.  I am so happy we went, as it was great to see some of her family that I hadn't seen in years.  My heart goes out all of them, as they are in my thoughts & prayers.  When we got home I crashed, as I was just beat. 

Deke is off early this morning to chore & then he'll head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to go on a walk, unload my car full of stamping stuff & spend my day catching up on farm stuff & then placing stamp orders, etc.  Brayden & Masen went to their other Grandma's today to play with their cousins from Illinois.  Tomorrow all 5 boys will be here with me.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment