Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

What an elegant card using the Detailed Floral Thinlits!

This is another one of the cards everyone made at my team meeting.  Yes- it is clean & simple.  But it is so every elegant!!  This new thinlit is just absolutely beautiful!!!  And with the new platform it cuts out amazing!
You can see all of the fine details here.  Don't you just love it?  I know I sure do!

stamp set:  'Floral Phrases'
card stock:  Whisper White, Dapper Denim
ink:  Dapper Denim
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Precision Plate, Die Brush, Detailed Floral Thinlit, Dapper Denim Ribbon, Glue Dot, Fine Tip Glue Pen
 +++++
We had a busy day with family yesterday!  It was good to see so many family members that we don't see too often.  

I spent my night burning the midnight oil stamping!

Deke is off early this morning to chore & head to the office for the day.  I'm off to pick up Masen & run errands.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment