Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stampin' Up!- 'Painter's Palette'

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my June classes get to make!   I've used lots of new products here.  It is a shaker card!!  Cool huh!
stamp sets:  'Painter's Palette' (NEW) & 'Watercolor Wash'
card stock:  
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (card base); 3 1/2 x 3 1/2  
  • Peekaboo Peach (NEW)- 4 x 5 1/4; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4; 2"strip to punch out sprinkles with 
  • Very Vanilla- 3 x 3; 4 x 5 1/4 (inside piece for greeting) 
  • Window Sheet- 3x3 
  • designer paper: Playful Palatte Paper Stack (6x6- NEW)- 2x 1; 2x1
ink: Archival Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach (NEW)
other: Big Shot, Layering Squares Framelits (NEW); Foam Adhesive Strips (NEW); Sprinkles Punch (NEW), Embossing Buddy- to rub on window sheet so that there isn't any static!
++++++
Yesterday was a long day!!  We were up early & out with boys & pigs for the morning.  Then Brayden had basketball camp.  And we were headed to his game last night when he got sick.  Pool little guy. Hope he is better soon. 

So Deke & I went to to town to vote last night & then stopped by Manda & Steve's for awhile.  Deke helped Steve do some work in their back yard, as they are getting ready to pour some cement tomorrow.  We got home for a late supper & then I worked on finalizing orders & working on SU! things.  

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to Mt Pleasant for the day for meetings.  I think I have all of the boys again today.  Hopefully Brayden is feeling better.  Tonight we'll all be going to Osky to the races to cheer on Nathan!  I am hoping he has good luck tonight!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment