Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

New In Colors!

Wow!  So what do you think of the NEW 2015-2017 In Colors?  I love them!!  Here they are show on the book mark that everyone will get when they come to one of my June monthly classes.
  • Dapper Denim
  • Emerald Envy
  • Flirty Flamingo
  • Peekaboo Peach
  • Sweet Sugarplum
Which one is your favorite NEW In Color?  

Do you have a new catalog?  Would you like one?  CONTACT ME for more details on how you can get one!
++++
I thought I was going to be home alone yesterday.  Laughing....I should have known better.  Manda was sick & went to the dr so their 3 boys were here for awhile in the morning.  Then I had to go pick up Bradyen from Basketball Camp.  And take him back to town for Baseball Practice.  And then he & Nathan were here last night working in the shop.   We love our boys though & we are blessed that we get to see them & are able to help out.
Here is a photo of the 3 boys playing down in front yard yesterday morning!  We are blessed to have a huge yard!  And Mother Nature blessed us with a beautiful day too!

We have a BUSY day ahead of us for today!  I'm headed in to get the 2 Wood boys (Brayden & Masen).  And they'll be spending the day with us.  The boys & I are headed out to the farm for the morning to help.  We get new baby piggies today- so the boys & I will be helping Deke.  Brayden is super excited as he misses out on lots of farm things when school is on.  This afternoon I'll be running him into his Basketball Camp.

Tonight when the boys go home I will be burning the midnight oil  working on Stamping stuff!! 

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment