Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

More- 'Touches of Texture'

Here are a couple more projects made using the set- 'Touches of Texture', along with the thank you set- 'One Big Meaning'.

The designer paper is the new Moroccan DSP!  

These were in our make & take room on the cruise!  
+++++
I helped Deke on the farm last night.  When I got in I worked on creating projects until the wee hours this morning!  As I have 3 stamp classes the next 3 days. 

I don't have any boys today- so I'll be a card stock cutting machine!  

Woo Hoo- I am looking forward to a seeing everyone that is coming to stamp with me tonight!  I can't wait for them to see all of the cards I've created using new products from the new catalog!! 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment