Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MORE 'Perfectly Wrapped'

Here is another card I made using the 'Perfectly Wrapped' stamp set.  I can honestly say I love this set!  It was a new catalog set that was one that demonstrators could pre-order in May.  I have used it a ton!  Just look back over my post since the middle of May & you'll see lots of different cards made with it.

This is a card that I made for an upcoming swap!  I think it turned out super cute!! 
stamp set: ' Perfectly Wrapped'
card stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla & Sweet Sugarplum
designer paper:  Playful Palette DSP 6x6 stack
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals
+++++
Our morning started out with Deke headed to the dr.  He worked late in the shop last night & got something stuck in his ear.  It bothered him all night & was really bad when he got up.  Luckily when I called the clinic, Dr. Baker told him to come in right away.  He numbed his ear & got it out!!  So I was pretty much gone all day yesterday!!  Masen was with me all day/evening & he was a real trooper!

Brayden's team lost last night.  They played What Cheer & they were really good!  It was soooo hot....Brayden just looked beat after the game & soaked. 

The guys burnt the midnight oil working in the shop, getting the race car ready- after we all got home from Brayden's game.  I went up for a little while & used my tear & tape adhesive & repaired some of the decal stickers on the race car.  WOW- that stuff is great!!!  Nathan was even amazed.  He wanted to know if i had any super glue.  I told him I had some better stuff! And it sure was!!  I was excited & happy that it worked so great!!

I then burnt the midnight oil stamping- working on swaps!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then head to the office for the morning.  I'm off early to go pick up Masen & then Brody, Drake & Trey for the day.  Nathan & Manda are both in an all day meeting in Fairfield today.  

Tonight we're all headed to the races to cheer Nathan on!!  I have my fingers crossed that he does good.  This is the one race all year he really wants to win, as it is my dad's birthday this week, (plus Deke & Sarah's birthdays too)!  It was 10 years ago this week that my dad passed away......and tonight (10 years ago)- was the last race my dad was ever at & Nathan won that night & got his picture taken with him.  So I'm hoping Nathan wins a trophy tonight to take to the cemetery to put on dad's lot.  We'll see how it goes.

The 3 Seeley boys are spending the night with us tonight after the races, as Manda has to leave early again tomorrow morning for an all day meeting.  And we have to load hogs early tomorrow morning.  So the 3 boys get to be early morning farmers, helping us load hogs.  

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment