Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

LOVE using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits!

Check out this cute card I made for Stacy & Chase's wedding reception.  I used the new Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.  COOL HUH!
stamp set:  'Swirly Bird' (for the little dots)
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
ink:  Cherry Cobbler
other:  Big Shot, New Platform, Precision Plate, Die Brush, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

I was amazed at how easy this new thinlit set cut & the pieces came out!  

Hope Stacy & Chase liked their card & gift of money we gave to them.

++++++++
Yesterday was a fun day with only the 2 little guys here.  They are best buds.  Masen is getting bigger now & the 2 of them can play.  

Last night Deke got in late for supper.  By the time I got the dishes done & toys picked up I was done for the day.  

I did get alittle stamping done though when the boys left......so that was good!

Due to the upcoming holiday next week our hog selling day is a day ahead of normal.  So this morning Deke & I are off early to mark, sort & load a semi of hogs.  Deke will then chore & head to his courthouse office for the morning.  Masen will be here again spending the day with me.  When he goes home tonight I hope to get to work on putting more stamp stuff away.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment