Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

LOVE the 'Designer Tin of Cards' stamp set!

Here is a card I created for my team meeting!  I am lovin' the new designer papers in the new catalog.  Isn't this just gorgeous!  

And check out the cool new Square Framelits.....I love the new scallop too!  I would call this a simple elegant card- wouldn't you?

stamp set: 'Designer Tin of Cards'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Night of Navy
designer paper:  Affectionately Yours Specialty 12x12 DSP
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, May Flowers Framelits, Layering Square Framelits, Night of Navy Baker's Twine,  Basic Pearl, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
++++
Yesterday morning I worked on farm bookwork & then stampin' bookwork.  I spent the afternoon/evening a stamping away!  I'm working on emptying baskets from past classes.  I need to get my old stuff put away & find room to add new stuff to my shelves for upcoming classes.

Deke was late getting home last night from his meeting in Fairfield.  He is off early this morning to chore & head to another meeting.  I'm up early to get my walk in before the boys get here.  Brayden & Masen will be here today.  Brayden is going with Aunt Kathy for a few hours to a play.  This afternoon we are headed to Osky to pick out brick.  The siding on the bottom part of our house is rotten.  We checked into replacing it last fall & have patiently been waiting for a family friend to come help Deke replace it with brick.  I'm excited!  And I'm hoping I find some that I like.  

Tonight Brayden has a baseball game.  And I'll work on more stamping for a few hours when we get home, before I go to bed.

I have to share....as I celebrated my 15th year as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator on Sunday (Deke's birthday)!  When I signed up you had to mail in your paper work.  I mailed my paper work in on my dad's birthday (June 16th) & it officially went through the SU! home office on June 19th!  I am thrilled to celebrate this accomplishment!  I've met so many dear friends because of stamping!  Thank you for letting me share my love of stamping with you!!  And I look forward to lots of creating & sharing in the coming years!  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment