Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Flourishing Phrases

Gosh.....I really like this stamp set!!  Check out this pretty sympathy card I made last night.  
Isn't this elegant!! I love the detail in this stamp set.  It is an amazing set with great words & neat images too!

stamp set:  'Flourishing Phrases'
card stock:  Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
designer paper:  Rich Regals Designer Series Stack (12x12)
ink:  Elegant Eggplant
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls
++++++
We are liking the little cooler temps.  It was nice working on the farm early yesterday morning with the hogs.  I then enjoyed my day with Masen.  He left around 1:30- as Nathan, Sarah & him are headed to Northern Iowa/Southern Minnesota on a 5 day Iron Man Stock Car Chase.  When Masen left I ran errands the rest of the afternoon- locker, recycle center, post office, grocery store, etc.

Last night after supper & dishes I stamped a few cards.  And then worked on taking all of my stamps off of my shelves.  Today I'll work on sorting them & reorganizing them with boxing up retired sets & putting any current/new sets back on the shelves.

I think I'm home alone today!  Deke has a meeting this afternoon, but will be here to work on the farm & eat lunch with me.  I hope to get alot accomplished today!  I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight stamping, as I'll be working on projects for upcoming stamp classes.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Thursday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment