Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Enjoy the little things!

WOW!  Check out our new copper embossing powder!!  It is so pretty!  Doesn't it look great with this Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Paper!

There are other little things here to notice too.  
  • The NEW Fine Metaliic Copper Thread behind the flower in the corner.
  • The Flower is from the NEW May Flowers Framelits.
  • The words are stamped using the Versamark Ink Pad & then embossed with the NEW Copper Embossing Powder.
  • Check out the pretty Copper Metallic Flower detail in the designer paper.
I made this swap for my team meeting that I hosted last week.   It is very elegant in person.

stamp set: 'Layering Love'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
designer paper:  Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Versamark
other:  Big Shot, May Flowers Framelits, Owl Builder Punch, Copper Metallic Thread, Dimensionals, Copper Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day!!  We were on the go from morning to night.  Aunt Kathy came down here to pick up Brayden & he spent the day with her.  Masen hung out with Deke & I running errands all day.  We then went to Brayden's ball game last night & got home for a late supper.  
 
Our internet was down last night, so I'm hurrying this morning to get my post done & answer emails before all 5 of my boys walk in the door.  They will all be spending the day with me today.
 
Deke was off early this morning to chore & headed to the courthouse for another meeting & then spend the rest of the day in the office.  
 
Tonight we'll all be heading to the races to cheer on Nathan.  Hope he has good luck tonight!
 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment